Friday, June 6, 2008

Five years....

June is usually a crazy time of year with our anniversary, Ki's birthday and summer holidays so close together but we were able to sneak away and have a nice dinner together on our anniversary at Ruth's Chris Steak House. I just can't believe it's been 5 years. Time really does go by fast. I love you Brett and am excited to celebrate another 55+ years with you by my side. I'm so grateful we are married for all eternity so I can be with you forever and ever.

3 comments:

stacey said...

nadine! you are looking hot!! are you sure you actually had those two boys??

Sarah said...

Um.....can you get any cuter Nads! I love your outfit and think you look darling! Congrats on five you two!

Brian and Emily said...

Nadine you are so beautiful, you look so cute...what a hottie you are! I love that you put a picture of your wedding day...you don't look a day older!
Congratulations on 5 happy years together!