Saturday, June 7, 2008

Power 90

Brett and I started and finished Power 90.....It's a exercise program that is 90 days and you can do it right in your home. We started March 1oth and finished June 7th, right before summer holidays. Brett and I had been talking for a while about starting some type of exercise (like going to the gym) and so when Brett heard about it from Dave and Mindi Gordon our friends here from dental school, he was sold on it and bought the DVD's the next day. We loved seeing the results from it....Brett lost about 15 pounds and I lost about 5 pounds(but I gained muscle too). We first tried to exercise together at night right after we put the kids to bed, but I found that I was too tired so I started doing it during nap time. We really have enjoyed this work out and recommend it to anyone. We took the DVD's home to Canada during our holidays and we got my Dad, my sisters Miken, and Janelle and Scott doing it too.

Brett left his weights out one day and we found Nate our chubby man trying them out.
Go Nate Go!
One day while we were trying to attempt to do our half hour workout while the kids were awake Ki start to do the stretches with us. It was pretty cute the way he was copying Brett. I had to stop and video it and I have tried to post the video but haven't been able to load it on here because it takes so long. Is there a trick to it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day, week, the whole trip. I would recommend visiting Nadine in San Fran she is the best hostess ever. Thanks for all the fun, fun, fun.

Baker Family said...

Nate is so cute...I remember using food cans everytime Mom would work out when we were little. haha.

Sarah said...

So darling that little Nate! I just want to hug and squeeze his chubb.....so cute! Ki's 3 now and I can't believe how grown up he's looking. We miss you guys and need to come visit again:)