Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Ki

We celebrated Ki's birthday early for two reason's: 1. Because our summer holiday's start the day after his birthday (June 10th) and I didn't want to clean up the birthday mess plus have to pack. 2. My sister Janelle, Scott and there two girls Mia and Ava surprised us (well surprise me, I was the only one that didn't know about them coming....) and flew out to visit us and help us celebrate Ki's 3rd birthday. So on the morning of his pretend birthday, Janelle and I hung streamers down his door so he could get all excited for his big day. He and Janelle's girls loved running back and forth through them. (Thanks Shalyse for the idea)

Ki is in LOVE with T-Rex so I thought a dinosaur theme would be perfect for him.


Happy 3rd Birthday Ki. We love you!! Love Dad, Mom and Nate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Power 90 all the way

Baker Family said...

I love how you posted pictures of Ki from the last 4 birthdays (which include birth). He is getting so big. What a fun looking party.

Brian and Emily said...

Looks like the party was a huge success...way to go Nadine! Happy Belated birthday Ki....we love you and miss you! I like the changes you made to your blog, it looks great!