Saturday, May 24, 2008

Six Flags

Our Friends, Danny and Loni called us up Friday night wondering if we wanted to go to Six Flags Discovery Museum with them the next day. We love Six Flags so of course we went with them. My favorite part about going to amusement parks is watching Ki go on all the little kids rides. Every time we go to the parks he gets braver and braver. He even went on a little mini roller coaster ride with me and did really well on it. He loved all of the cartoon characters.


My other favorite part was all the real animals and the shows that they put on during the day.
This walrus is famous! His name is Jocko and he was in the movie "50 First Dates". I loved watching him especially when you put a baby up close to the glass. I guess he really loves little kids and will clap to them and put his nose right up to the glass where the babies are. It was really fun to watch.
Oh....Ki was in heaven when we saw Batman just standing there waiting for him. He was in awe and of course had to give him a hug. It was really cute.
I love Ki's face in this picture. He just couldn't believe that Batman was real.
What a fun day!!

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

It looks so fun there...I didn't know that they have characters dressed up. We want to make the trip to Six Flags when we come. I love the picture of Ki with Batman...he's so cute.

Arin said...

How fun is that...cool that you get to tour around to such great places! Hope you guys had a great summer and look forward to more updates soon!