Tuesday, May 13, 2008

9 months old

Nate's my big boy now. He started (sort of) crawling this week and also started eating some dairy foods and meats (he has his two bottom teeth too). I'm kind of sad that he's growing so fast but it will be fun to watch Ki and Nate chase each other around the house. I took him to the Doctors last week for his 9 month shots and found out that he is in the 5th% for his height(I hope and pray that he'll get Brett's gene's instead of mine, poor guy), he is only in the 20% for his weight which I was very surprised because of how roly poly he is, and 50% for his head size. He says DaDaDaDa and BaBaBaBa and has only said MaMaMaMa once when he was really sad. He loves playing with Ki's toys only and loves mimicking all of our noise especially Ki's. I love having two boys together. They are definitely best buds.



0 comments: