Monday, May 12, 2008

My Perfect Day......

I know this is a late post but I wanted to blog about my Mother's Day that Brett did for me. I decide Saturday that I wanted Chinese food from my favorite places and then just have a simple meal for Sunday. Brett was so willing and he's such a good man that he seriously went to 4 different restaurants to pick up all my favorite Chinese food dishes. He also brought home my favorite flowers and favorite treats for me while he was out getting the food. Our supper was awesome and it was so nice to not have to cook or do the dishes afterwards. At church I showed up to Primary and found out that all the husbands took over the wives primary lessons so all of us could enjoy Sunday school and Relief Society. It was such a nice break and I loved every minute of Relief Society. In nursery Ki made this cute hand print page and he was so excited to give it to me. After church I got to take a nap and Brett took care of the kids and cooked supper. He even took me and the kids to Baker Beach (which is only 1 minute away from where we live) after supper to enjoy the waves and the fresh ocean breeze. It was such a nice day.

It was really windy down by the water.Nate's first time playing in the sand.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. Love you tons Nadine

stacey said...

wow. what a great day! your boys are so cute.

Brian and Emily said...

Glad my brother pampered you! You deserve it Nadine! I love you

Baker Family said...

That sounds so nice...aren't husbands amazing??!!! We love you guys.