Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day activities

I again took on the task to get the turkey and stuffing all ready. I actually enjoy cooking turkeys now. Practice makes perfect, right!!
All the women in the kitchen preparing the BIG Christmas meal
Look at that beautiful Christmas Day sunset in the back ground
Mia pretending to read a book to Ava, Nate and Ki. I love listening to Mia read a story to the kids. She's actually really good at making the story up.
Nate is in love with his elbow
Went to watch Mik, Miken and Elaine play basketball

I made the boys Christmas ties!! I couldn't find any that I loved so I went and found my own material. I thought they turned out great.

We took this picture at the church before everyone went there separate ways. I'm so glad we got all of my mom and dad's grandchildren together again for an updated picture. I think they all look so cute in there Christmas outfits.
Sledding in my parents fields with the quad. Brett even tried snowboarding behind the quad and it actually works good. I'm so glad we had a white Christmas this year. Playing in the snow is so so fun!!


1 comments:

Jennyanne said...

Yah! New pictures!! I love these : ) Sweet pink neck warmer Brett. I love the ties you made the boys. So cute.