Friday, December 25, 2009

The Nativity and P.J Elf

Christmas Eve

We had a little Christmas get together at Boehme's. Emily made homemade soup that was so yummy especially with most of us coming in from playing in the snow and on the snowmobile. We also had Costco appetizers and some of Emily's Christmas baking.

We ended the evening with the kids and Grandpa Dave acting out the Saviors birth in the Bible. The kids did so good!!




I can't stop laughing at Nate's smile and his ears. He's so funny!!
The Shepard's/Wise Men doing double duty. They did great carrying their gifts to Jesus.
See I told you he really likes his elbow. He has to pose like this in almost every picture. I think Emma taught him that pose.

All the kids heard P.J. Elf on the roof this year.

Christmas was so fun this year and was especially great to finally be living in Canada. Santa was so good to us this year too. The boys got some playdough and crayola wonder coloring pages for quite time, and the Geo Trax Train set with the Airport/Heliport addition. That was the only thing that they asked Santa for this year. They both were so excited to get it and they both play with it so much. I got ALL winter gear for the cold Canadian winters. It's so nice to have warm winter boots and my own snow pants for whenever I want to play in the snow with the kids. "Thank you Santa, where ever you are". I love Christmas time. I love spending time with family.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Sad we missed out on that nativity! The kids look so darling!