Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Canada Day and July 4th

Happy Canada Day!

Ki and Nate had so much fun watching the Raymond parade
Happy 4th of July!

We drove down to great Falls with my parents and MiKen to watch fireworks in the Walmart parking lot for the 4th of July. I missed the fireworks show because we had to wait so long for them and I finally had to go to the bathroom. Bad timing I guess. Oh well there is always next year, right?
The boys actually slept really well in the moter home
Miken got her wisdom teeth out right before we left
to go across the border. She's a trooper and so brave!

Every year my mom puts together a
American/ Canadian Flag cake. So yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the picture memories!!!! I am missing you Nadine. Come home soon.

Jennyanne said...

Nadine!! I am in love with your blog!! I can't believe that I have been missing out on all these events and only because I have been such an anti- blog bum. Nadine you look so so beautiful in these pictures!! I can't believe we missed Ki's birthday....dinosaurs and everything. You are such a great mom! I bet he loved it!! I promise to stay more in touch so I don't miss out on these Williams family moments that you've blogged about. Miss you guys- can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Love you- give all your boys a great big hug for me ; )

Brian and Emily said...

Nadine I love that cake! You'll have to tell your Mom that I might just steal her idea from now on because of my little american kids too! I love seeing all the pictures of your kids, they are so cute and growing so fast! I miss you and Brett tons....sorry I missed your call on my birthday, thanks for thinking of me! I too can't wait to be here for our Christmas celebrations this year! I don't have to miss out on all the fun and memories! I love you all and hope all is well!