Friday, March 21, 2008

Benson

Welcome to the Family Benson. We love you and wish that we can come and snuggle with you.

I was able to go to Arizona and help my sister Renee out after she had Benson. Benson was born on March 14 at 8:23am weighing 5 lbs 9oz and 18 1/2 inches long. I flew out on Sunday, March 16th for 6 days. Thanks to Regan for making this visit possible. She watched Ki during a few days while Brett went to school or studied for finals. I really appreciate all you do for me Reg.

I had lots of fun with Nate while helping and mostly playing with Renee and Aaron's two other children. We went for walks, went to the park, shot Branson's dart gun, drew trains, flags and sail boats on the side walk with chalk, mowed the lawn, played in the sand box, played with play doh, had a fire in the back yard, and ate some yummy food. Branson and Brittan were such good kids while I helped them out. Renee and Aaron even went out on a mini date by themselves and left all the kids home for me to watch (even Baby Benson). We had so much fun. I favorite part about this quick trip was just being with Renee. I love you Renee and thanks for the pedicure. My main goal for me going to their house was to help them out with the kids, cleaning their house, and making some meals to freeze for Renee to use later. It was fun taking care of them. Thanks for letting me come Aaron and Renee. I can't wait to come back again soon.
Nate loved being outside in the back yard especially feeling the grass.

3 comments:

barbaraence said...

That pictures of Nate outside is adorable! He looks so so so happy!

Brian and Emily said...

Hooray! I am so glad that you have a blog! I will check it often. Love you all so much and miss you!

Sheri said...

You are such a good woman! I love the name Benson....its my little brothers name too.