Sunday, July 12, 2009

Peru Part III- Tarapoto and Moyobamba, Peru

Our Hotel in Tarapoto was very relaxing, fun and the food was great. We could have stayed for a whole week.








We went on a little hike to an amazing waterfall that Brett went to a few times with his companions. It's so fresh and green in Tarapoto.




This picture looks exactly like the picture that Brett has from his Mission 10 years ago


I loved riding in these Moto cars.
Carlos Fernadez and his family. Brett helped him a lot as a pre-missionary and now he's the Branch President.
The Reategui Family
The Macedo Family - Brett ate here and rented one of her rooms on his mission
The Perez Family
Brother Leoncio Rengifo
Visiting Families at the church on mutual night

A have never seen a Banana tree before.
The homes on the way to Moyobamba. We took a 2 hour taxi drive to see another city that Brett served in.

I had to go the bathroom so bad on the way so I had to pee in a hole in the ground in this shack. It was really gross!!

Brett climbed this mountain (El morro de Calzada) on a P-day and had a shirt with this mountain on it that I always wear to bed when I'm pregnant. I'm so glad that I finally was able to visit it.


The Vargas Family- They fed Brett dinner every day on his mission. Sister Vargas made the best Lomo Saltado

0 comments: