Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nate's 1st Birthday

Guess who turned 1. Nate did!! He definitely is starting to be a BIG boy now and not my baby. We have loved watching him grow up and especially love hearing him giggle. We love you Nate. Happy first birthday to you!!
Love Dad, Mom and Your Big Brother Ki



It was so fun to have Grandma Joan, Grandpa Kim and Uncle Mik be with us all the way from Canada to join in on the fun. Thanks Mom for helping me with the fun cupcakes especially the Olympic rings. We LOVE the Olympics. Go Canada Go!


This is Ki when he was one...
...and when I was one.

4 comments:

Brian and Emily said...

Oh Happy Birthday Nate.....what a sweet little boy he is! Nadine he looks so much like you I can't believe it! Miss you all so much! Give Naters hug for me!

Anonymous said...

He is a spitting image Nadine. I love that you posted all those one year old pics. Happy happy birthday

Arin said...

Happy birthday Nate!! He is darling with those gorgeous eyes...and I agree with Janelle...he bears a definite resemblance to a little girl I once knew!

Jennyanne said...

SOOO cute Nadine!